Update by user Jul 21

Hallmark sent me a letter and said it is not a Hallmark product and they could not help. Since it says "genuine Hallmark product" several times on the box I am at a complete loss as to how these can say that.

Update by user Jun 21

My husband just came back from the Post Office to mail back the boxes of cards. Now I am out $37.99 for the cards which Hallmark said they would not refund since one box was opened, plus an additional $19.60 for postage.

Why send them back?

My husband was trying to help since I cannot get out as I use a wheelchair and it is raining. Hallmark there is a special place in hell for a company that sends merchandise completely inferior than advertised and then screws an old lady out of $37.99 plus $19.60 for return postage.

Original review posted by user Jun 21

I have purchased Hallmark Creative Home Software and blank greeting cards for many years. The card stock is better than you can find anywhere. It is pricey but worth it when you take the time and the ink to print a personalized greeting card. It is advertised as 85 pound stock and makes a nice heavy greeting card.

I ordered 3 boxes because I did not want to pay the $8 shipping charge 3 times. Imagine my surprise when I received my 3 boxes to find cheap flimsy card stock, nowhere as heavy as advertised, (not much heavier than printing paper).

I have purchased these blank greeting cards before several times so I know exactly what to expect from Hallmark.

I called and I "e Chatted". I have to PAY to return them and then they said they would not refund me for the box I opened!!! How would I know they sent me something that was not what they advertised, not what I ordered and not what I paid for if I did not open them?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 21.

Comments

I have been trying to get hold of Hallmark Software myself as I ordered an update Card Studio myself and have not received it after three weeks. Never had a problem like this in the many years I've dealt with them which makes me wonder if some "Fly-by-Night" outfit has purchased them!! After reading some of these comments...I believe that's what has happened!!