Cannot get in touch with tech dept.r Tried for three days.

On hold for 45 minutes and had to hang up. Next two days same thing. Horrible service. I once loved my hallmark card studio.

Can not believe the service. What happened I wouldeverever ever {{redacted}} never recommend hallmark to anyone everreporting to better business service.

I'll never get a reply You should not be selling this product if you cannot provide proper service.Never {{redacted}} again I know I will never hear from you but just telling you about your horrible service gives me some satisfaction

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hallmark Software. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hallmark Software.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Hallmark Software to other companies on our site.

Comments

Apparently Hallmark does not care create a card is bringing them down I just ordered 2017 and couldn’t find out when it shipped or if it did....I will never order this product again and won’t go near a Hallmark card again, if they don’t fix this issue, it’s just a matter of sending out an email with tracking information to their customers so they know when it ships very disturbing business practice I almost called my bank!!!!

I currently am on hold with support, 10 minutes and counting.After printing a half-dozen lovely cards, I no longer can print projects.

It gets stuck on graphics explaining how to print two-sided projects, which never was a problem.I have a dozen pages of good matte papereach with either a large arrows or "X".