Cannot get in touch with tech dept. r Tried for three days.

On hold for 45 minutes and had to hang up. Next two days same thing. Horrible service. I once loved my hallmark card studio.

Can not believe the service. What happened I wouldeverever ever {{redacted}} never recommend hallmark to anyone everreporting to better business service.

I'll never get a reply You should not be selling this product if you cannot provide proper service. Never {{redacted}} again I know I will never hear from you but just telling you about your horrible service gives me some satisfaction

Product or Service Mentioned: Hallmark Software Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06, 2016.

Comments

After waiting over 40 minutes for help on the tech service line, I put my phone down to take a screen shot of my error code. In those few minutes the tech came online, said hello can I help you , and before I could pick up the phone, he HUNG UP ON ME!!!!! I am submitting a ticket and I'm going to call and complain to their corporate office.

Apparently Hallmark does not care create a card is bringing them down I just ordered 2017 and couldn’t find out when it shipped or if it did....I will never order this product again and won’t go near a Hallmark card again, if they don’t fix this issue, it’s just a matter of sending out an email with tracking information to their customers so they know when it ships very disturbing business practice I almost called my bank!!!!

I currently am on hold with support, 10 minutes and counting. After printing a half-dozen lovely cards, I no longer can print projects.

It gets stuck on graphics explaining how to print two-sided projects, which never was a problem. I have a dozen pages of good matte papereach with either a large arrows or "X".